Hello Everyone ! I’m so honoured to be nominated for real neat blogger award by ”Manisha Nandan” thank you so much for this.
She’s a really great blogger who writes poetry, to know more about her : click here
this award was created by ” KITTY ” in 2014.
FROM KITTY ‘S SIDE – Late in 2014, I made this new award: the Real Neat Blog Award. There are so many bloggers whose blogs deserve more attention. So, I will try to do something about that.
Follow her on WordPress at – https://dearkitty1.wordpress.com/
The Rules of the Real Neat Blog Award are
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
Top 3 Places are
1. India 2. USA 3. UK
2. What is your favorite sport?
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2018?
My daughter’s first day of school ❤️
4. What is your favorite quote?
Expand your thoughts and you will enlarge your World.
5. What was your favorite class when still at school?
Last year of school that is 12th std. And I always use to love dance class.
6.Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
Guitar and piano.
My questions are:
- What is your biggest win?
- Your Moto in life?
- Why you love blogging?
- Which is that one movie which has inspired you the most?
- If you have read my blogs , what’s your favourite blog written by me ?
- What’s best life advice you ever got from someone?
- What is Your definition of love?
Many thanks to ―Manisha Nandan for nominating me, I’m happy that you considered and deemed me worthy enough, means a lot to me.
I hope you all enjoy reading my posts on positive side of coin.
Thank you for reading 🙂