Sometimes there’s no reason to smile, but I’ll smile anyway because of life. It’s not like you have to do something, or buy something to smile. When I smile, I think, “I’m happy to be alive.” If you can turn smiling into a habit, then you can turn happiness into a habit.
Here are some benefits of Smile :
- It makes you look attractive.
- Smile is of more value than words. It conveys to others a docile message that I am there to help you if I can; I am here if you need me a feeling of warmth.
- A smile is the universal welcome. It is the universal language of kindness.
- When you’re smiling, no doubt you’re having a much better time than when you’re not! Smiling simply makes you feel better!
- Smiling is crucial when it comes to first impressions. Smiling when you first meet someone will indicate to the other person that you are genuinely happy to see them giving impression of a positive person!
So keep Smiling and be happy 😊🤗.
Thanks for reading 💕
© Anjali Sharma, Positive Side Of The Coin