It’s time for another award post, and it’s the Mystery Blogger Award this time. Huge thanks to Jenna for nominating me for this award. Jenna has a blog which motivate and inspire you and all the posts are a great read. Make sure to check out blog called The Sunshine Artist.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
From my point of view, Everyone is the best in what he or she likes doing. So I nominate everyone. Feel free to answer Jenna questions.
Three Things About Myself:
- I am big lover of art.
- I am born and brought up in Himachal (India), finished my studies in Delhi and staying in Mumbai at present.
- I am a big fan of movie stars like Leonard DiCaprio, Aamir Khan and Lee Min Ho (famous for his Korean dramas).
My answers to Jenna Questions are:
If you had to sum yourself up in 3-5 words, how would you describe yourself?
Loyal, Trustworthy, and easygoing.
If you could make one rule that everyone in the world had to follow what would it be and why?
Treat others as you want to be treated. Spread love , happiness and kill corruption.
What’s a book that you’ve read or a movie that you’ve watched that had a big impact on you and why?
Rather than any book or movie my father has more impact on me in every sense, he is a person of substance. However, as you asked about book or movie…. I think in books it’s Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë as its my first novel, I read in my school days, and I liked Jane’s such an unusual heroine, poor, small and plain, but with such a fiery and determined spirit that she makes a marvellous feminist rolemodel and in movie the Pursuits of happyness it’s based on true story, and I learnt from it – If you want something, go get it Period.
What’s an adventure that you haven’t done yet, but would love to have and why?
I want to experience La Tomatina. La Tomatina festival is high on my bucket list because I feel I will enjoy this crazy event.
If you were to enter a parallel universe where everything is the opposite what would that look like to you?
If I am gotten into the parallel universe as they say it exists and everything is opposite, I will love it because if it’s opposite, then I will not see corruption, people pain, anger and poverty anymore which I feel exist more in this Universe.
Thanks for reading❤️