It’s time for another award post, and it’s the Liebster this time. Thank you to David (weedjee) for the Liebster Award nomination. Make sure to check out his blogs.
Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award
Answer 11 questions that the blogger gave you
Give 11 random thoughts about yourself
Nominate 11 other bloggers and notify them of their nomination
Ask your nominees 11 questions
The origins of this award are as follows:
“This award is meant to encourage new bloggers. From The Global Aussie: “The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.” The award initially focused on bloggers with less than 2000 followers, but as its popularity increased this number has gone down to 200.”
- What vocation do you consider you have inside without showing? I think life Coach. That’s what I think I have that quality.
- What is your favorite film and original soundtrack from a film?I love watching movies; I have many favorites but some of my favorite films are Titanic, Catch me if you can, Runaway bride, three idiots, Dil chahata hai. My favorite soundtrack is Lonely Shepferd by Gheorghe Zamfir from Killbill.
- Are you a collector of something? Explain how it came about? Yes, I collect art craft wherever I go.
- Are you wine or beer? I Only drink wine. No beer for me.
- Two things you should improve on yourself? I think I need to improve in myself: First, I need to live with intensity. Invest more time in whatever I do. Be a little stronger; be a little wiser. Second I need to improve my eating habits at present.
From my point of view, Everyone is the best in what he or she likes doing. So I nominate everyone. Feel free to answer David questions.💖😇
Thanks for reading❤️