Sometimes whatever it happens to be, overcoming fear can be challenging, but when conquered, very liberating. We all Heard challenge of fear but what about benefits.
Fear is an emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger and is usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight. It can be real, or imagined. Have you ever thought about benefits of fear. Fear makes life defend itself, protect itself.
Some benefits of fear:
- Fear of Failure make us more keen and dynamic.
- Fear moves you from insensitivity to sensitivity.
- Fear moves you from carelessness to taking care.
- Fear moves you from dullness to alertness.
- Fear of hurting someone makes you more conscious.
” I believe that anyone can conquer fear by doing the things he fears the most, provided he keeps doing them until he gets a record of successful experiences behind him”. – Eleanor Roosevelt
Fear make us righteous; fear keep us on the path. This is inbuilt by nature to sustain life. So take it as positive sign too.
Thank you for reading 💖
© Anjali Sharma, Positive Side Of The Coin