It’s time for another award post, and it’s the Mystery this time (it’s 12th Nominations for Mystery). Huge thanks to Betul for nominating me for this Mystery award. If you are not following Betul then make sure to check out her blog.
Questions by Betul :
- Can you define yourself in 3 words? If so, what are they?Ambitiously Creative person
- How does blogging help you work towards your life goal, whatever that might be? Blogging gives me a sense of satisfaction. It helps me to spread positivity and happiness. And above all, I feel with my words, I can help myself and others to live in the world of Magic and Miracles.
- What is a memory of yours that you want to be deleted from everyone’s minds? Funny incident. I never regretted anything in life as I always took my individual decisions, and I spent my life in my own terms, without harming any person feelings. I am headstrong. I have no idea what other think of me, for some, I am very polite and humble person and for some maybe, I am arrogant. So one thing I want to delete from other memories is tough one to choose. You want some funny incident, so still I am thinking…. Can’t remember, it’s tough one.
- What do you want to be different in your life now? I want to lead healthy lifestyle. No junk food from now. I am always cheerful person. So, I want everyone to be happy and cheerful around me as well I want to lead only happy life. I want to enjoy every moment. As there is the only place of joy and happiness in my life.
- Sleeping or binge-watching?Binge watching.
I always keep my Nominations open for everyone, so that everyone who are willing to take part can answer above questions. Sorry for always breaking rules.
Thank you for Nominations 💝
© Anjali Sharma, Positive Side Of The Coin