Today I came across this article Harvard spent 80 years studying happiness, and I thought everyone must read this article. This article says excellent relationships keep us happier and healthier. If you want to be happy, nurture good relationships, don’t anyone feel isolated and keep smile on your face whenever you meet someone.
Now question arises how to keep your relationship healthier and Happy. So here are some tips to keep any relationship healthy and peaceful:
- Work on communication skills: Strong relationships are built on effective communication. Make an effort to really listen to each other and share both positive and negative feelings to keep the environment honest and open.
- Adjust your expectations: Accept yourself and your relationship as they exist. Don’t expect too much from any relationship as we all have different expectations. Think from other’s point of view also.
- Plan surprises for each other: Take turns planning dates or other surprises to keep your relationship exciting. Give pleasant surprises.
- Look Positive traits of your loved ones : Get into the habit of looking for your loved ones positive traits and showing appreciation.
- Give each other space: Your relationship will be stronger and more interesting if you give your loved ones time and space, without you. Remember, one person can’t possibly meet all your needs. We all need space so we should respect other’s space too.
- Care for each other: we should always care for our loved ones. We should stand for each other not only in happiness but we should also be there at the difficult times so that no one feel lonely.
- Respect and trust for each other: Any relationship will only be healthy and happy if you maintain respect and trust for each other.
So be wise, be happy and be healthy 😇💝
Thanks for reading 🌸
© Anjali Sharma, Positive Side Of The Coin