Thank you, Gail! For tagging me for 30 questions. On Sunday it’s my birthday so I decided to answer all these 30 questions. She has amazing blog so please go and check it out.
1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
By birth, I had no nick name but people close to me sometimes call me Anjlu, Anju and Angel. I love all these name as people close to me gave these names and I feel their love for me when they call me by these name.
2. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles like?
All the time. Mostly flowers, leaves or my name.
3. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive?
4. Do people consider you as talkative or quiet?
Depend on who that person is, if a person is close to my heart then talkative otherwise very quiet.
5. What makes you cry?
Hahaha, all emotional dramas , TV shows or movies.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Everyone has stuff they hate, I hate corruption,
People with two face, gossiping, and fake attitude.
7. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
Whenever I go in my bedroom.
8. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child? If I will kiss I will become pregnant it’s strange but that’s how I used to think as child.
9. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up? I guess pizza, pasta, and art.
10. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?
My Mom and Dad, they are very kind.
11. How often do you read the newspaper? Which sections?
Rarely. Entertainment section.
12. Which animal scares you the most?
13. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
I try to avoid conflicts but yes I always keep my viewpoint and don’t try to hide my emotions.
14. What was the most recent compliment you’ve received?
From my daughter, “Mom you are very pretty”
15. What question are you tired of hearing?
These days from Kyaraa “Mom why I need to go to School? “
16. What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
Nothing as such.
17. Do you have a lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends?
18. Do you have a catchphrase?
So by the way…
19. What’s your all-time favorite town or city? Why? My hometown in Himachal and my city Mumbai.
20. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
I love my name, so no thought of changing it.
21. When was the last time you lied?
I only lie if I don’t want someone to get hurt of something otherwise I am very straightforward person. So remembering incident when I lies is really difficult.
22. What’s something that amazes you?
Parents love for their child.
23. Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease?
I will choose second and try to find cure for so many deadly diseases.
24. What is your favorite amateur activity?
Painting and writing.
25. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
What should I ask my cook to make for breakfast.
26. What is your favorite song (at least at the moment)?
So many but most favorite is smile and everlasting smile by Boyzone.
27. List someone you know, and describe them in 5 words.
Kyaraa my daughter: my love, beautiful, innocent, funny, little Artist.
28. You can select one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question. Who would you select and what would the question be?
Princess Diana — I will ask her how she was so graceful and beautiful. I always loved her smile and kindness.
29. Which celebrity or artist do you resemble the most?
I don’t know. I think I have my individual personality.
30. What do you want me to know?
Life is beautiful, always stay positive and happy.
Thank you 💜❤💙
© Anjali Sharma, Positive Side Of The Coin