Have you ever been told that to think outside the box? I bet you have.
When I was working in the corporate world, once my boss told me “Anjali if you want to grow, then instead of bringing problems, bring solutions on the table.” He added – Unless you are different, you will fail! And I know he was right.
Sometimes in conflicting situations, we see ourselves indulging in something we don’t want. And at our workplace, we find such situations, not only on workplace, we can find such situations in our family life also. And in such situations, only good thinking is required – Thinking differently!
Thinking outside the box simply means that you’re willing to consider different solutions and methods for reaching your desired outcome. If you keep doing the same things, you’ll continue to get the same results and thinking differently requires practice. First, I want to share a video, which long back someone shared with me and I feel this video says it all.
Few things you need to do, to improve your thinking:
- Gather knowledge, be informed. Read more, increase your knowledge upon every subject.
- Look around you and pick a familiar object, and study it. Touch it, pick it up, smell it. Keep Studying it until you have learned something about it that you didn’t know before.
- Be more creative. Experiment everyday, Don’t be rigid in your thinking.
- Keep motivate yourself to do new things.
- Be happy and be positive, what I mention in all my posts.
- Play aggressively with winner mindset.
- Don’t afraid to say what you want.
Focus on positive results. Whatever you focus your mind upon, automatically it creates an ideal picture of what you think.
So, always try to think differently and get what you want.
Thank you for reading & watching 💖
Image courtesy: Google and Pexels
© Anjali Sharma, Positive Side Of The Coin