As Charlie Chaplin said “A day without laughter is a day wasted.’
Laughter is best Medicine. Laughing releases endorphins, the bodies “feel good” chemicals.
Laughter strengthens your immune system, boosts mood, diminishes pain, and protects you from the damaging effects of stress.
It draws people together in ways that trigger healthy physical and emotional changes in the body. Small babies respond happily to the sound of laughter. Everyday is full of amusing moment’s – if we take time to notice and appreciate them.
Benefits of Good laugh:
- Boost immunity
- It lowers stress hormones.
- It relaxes your muscles.
- It prevents heart disease.
- It adds joy and zest to life.
- It eases anxiety and tension.
- It strengthens resilience.
- It strengthens relationships.
- It attracts others to us.
- It improves cardiac health.
Let’s pledge – Everyday we will try to laugh wholeheartedly.
Thank you for reading, _________________________________
Image Courtesy: Pexels
© Anjali Sharma, Positive Side Of The Coin