Whoa! Nominations are pouring in.
I am delighted to say that I have got nominated for Mystery Blogger Award (sixth, seventh and eighth time).
Thank you for nominating me dear SK Sandhu, Vrunda Chauk and Katherine.
I strongly recommend you visit their blog and say a big hello to them.
Thank you so much to all my readers who have always inspired me to write well.
I am grateful for beautiful and loving family.
Questions from SK Sandhu:
- What is your favourite holiday destination? In India, it’s Himachal and Goa. And outside India, it’s Mauritius.
- If you were told to handle one depression patient what will be first thing you will do? Before handling depression patient, I would like to know his or her medication from doctor. I will try to understand the symptoms. I will familiarizing myself with the possible symptoms which will help me better understand what person is experiencing, and I would like to listen to a depressed person so that all his or her inner thoughts come out.
- Why child care is important? I believe early childhood care plays an important role in children’s development. They are prime years when children form attitudes, establish values, and find they are persons of worth. If base is strong, then only youth will be stronger.
- How to make child creative?I believe to give a free hand to your child, we should help them to cultivate their senses. Allow them to create a mess. Allow them to make their own stories. Not to correct them while they are imagining.
- Why sensory integration child care need to be extra careful while handling a child?I feel first proper diagnosis is required is a child is suffering from sensory processing disorder. Parents need to understand why children react to particular things. There are particular therapies for the same issue. For child bright future parents need to be extra careful.
- What is best food for child?Home-made food which suits to your child taste buds. Avoid junk. Dry fruits and fruits are must be added to their diet.
Questions by Vrunda:
1. What makes you happy? What do you think will make you happy?Spending time with my family makes me happy. Besides this writing, reading, watching good movies and dramas, watching beautiful art work makes me joyful. People around me are happy that makes me joyful.
2. Share your 5 strengths.
My positive attitude
My creativity and above all my determination.
3. Describe yourself in one word.
4. What are you grateful for right now?
I am grateful for beautiful and loving family.
5. Share a incident that made you strongly believe in yourself. Or a incident that taught you something you’ll never forget.
I was not so good in studies, 2002 when I was in college my graduation 2nd year. That was a tough year for me, my mum was not well…I was not doing properly in studies, and even my best friend left my side as I got into the trap of few students with the bad company. I got ditched in the same year. I was so lonely but without saying anything my parents were beside me, they knew what I was going through. My father told me one thing ” My dear daughter time is precious; you will get friends and relations, but if you lose time you will never get that back. You are precious, and we are with you.” That was tough time I used to cry easily but then my mom asked me to write so that I could take out all that what I am feeling. She told me you could write and tear that paper but don’t keep your feelings inside you. The way my parents supported me; I got courage. I started reading motivational books, and my life changed; I understood importance of time, and then I realised I want to do something in media industry. I started working hard and today I feel I have never looked back, and that incident made me stronger. I feel the support system which I got from my parent was a turning point, it changed me and my thinking.
Question by Katherine:
- What would your perfect day look like?For me, the perfect day is when I do exercise, I eat and sleep well. I spend good time with my daughter and husband, and I give time to my blogging, to my hobbies and to myself.
- If you were to change something from your past, what would it be?My careless or you can say carefree attitude towards life.
- What is the craziest, wildest dream you’ve ever had?I really don’t remember my dreams.
- If you were to transform in an animal, what would you pick?I will pick lion, King of jungle.
- What is your favorite quote?Expand your thoughts and you will enlarge your World.
I always keep my Nominations open for everyone, so that everyone who are willing to take part can answer above questions. Sorry for always breaking rules.
Thanks for reading 💖